Invisalign Clear Braces
Discreet, Comfortable Invisalign
If you want to straighten crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth but aren't inclined to spend years wearing metal braces, orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is an ideal solution., Invisalign is a popular and successful treatment that uses a series of discreet, removable plastic aligner trays to move teeth instead of brackets and wires
At Unkel & Shibilski Dental, we are passionate about creating radiant, symmetrical smiles for our patients with Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign is an example of a dental treatment we offer that is both aesthetic and functional because a straighter smile enhances your appearance and supports better oral health.
Invisalign Clear Braces Benefits
There's a lot to appreciate about Invisalign's benefits!
- Discreet — Keep your treatment a secret with crystal-clear aligners that are virtually invisible when worn.
- Comfortable — With a smooth plastic surface, you don't have to worry about wires or brackets irritating your mouth
- Removable — You can remove your clear aligners for meals and oral hygiene; just be sure to wear them 22 hours a day!
- Convenient — Eat all the foods you love without restrictions, then brush and floss easily before putting your aligners back in.
If you want straight teeth and want to learn more about Invisalign, please call our Inverness dental office in Englewood, CO, to schedule an appointment. Dr. Steve Unkel and Dr. Kelly Shibilski and their amazing dental team would love to help you.
Planning Your Invisalign Treatment
Our Invisalign dentists take impressions of your teeth, and trained Invisalign technicians use a 3-D computerized simulation to map out specific tooth movement during treatment. An Invisalign lab then creates a series of clear plastic aligners custom-molded according to your individualized treatment plan.
Over several months, the aligners use gentle but steady force to incrementally shift your teeth into place. Our dentists carefully calibrate each set of custom aligners to create certain tooth movements, and every time you switch sets, you're one step closer to your ideal smile.
How Invisalign Treatment Works
When you pick up your first sets of Invisalign aligners, we will provide instructions for using them.
- Wear your first set of aligners for 22 hours a day for one to two weeks, then switch to the second set in the series. Since Invisalign's aligners are made of crystal-clear plastic, most people won't notice you're wearing them.
- Invisalign is removable, but we recommend you take them out for meals and oral hygiene only. The longer you wear the aligners each day, the sooner your smile will be straight and beautiful!
- Each time you switch to the next set of aligners, you'll notice that they feel tight at first and gradually become more comfortable. This tells you that you're making progress and that your treatment is working!
Visit Unkel & Shibilski Dental every eight weeks for a progress check and to pick up your next sets of aligners. The number of sets you receive depends on how much tooth movement is needed, but you are finished with treatment when you've worn your last set of aligners!
Wear Your Retainer as Instructed
Everyone needs to wear a retainer after any orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign. If you don't, your teeth will quickly revert to their original crooked position and undo the progress you worked so hard to achieve. Get comfortable with the idea that your retainer is just another phase of treatment, and wear it as instructed to maintain your beautifully straight smile.
Get Started with Invisalign
Dr. Unkel and Dr. Shibilski would love to meet with you to discuss Invisalign treatment at our Inverness dental office located in Englewood, CO. Please call us, and a friendly team member will help you schedule an appointment.
Our amazing dental team is pleased to serve patients from Englewood, Cherry Hills Village, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Lone Tree, Parker, Aurora, and surrounding communities.