Office Safeguards & Infection Control
At Unkel & Shibilski Dental, your safety is extremely important to us. Rest assured, when you come to any dental visit, we will have many safeguards in place. For your well-being and that of our dental team, the office has the following protocols in place:
- Patients wear masks by choice, use hand sanitizer upon entry, and all patients rinse with an anti-microbial mouth rinse before treatment or evaluation begins.
- We completely sanitize rooms between each patient.
- All clinicians wear face masks, face shields during aerosolizing procedures, gowns, and gloves.
- We wash and sanitize our hands between each patient—before and after.
- We place disposable plastic barriers over many pieces of equipment that are changed between each patient.
- All tools are either heat autoclaved, sterilized, or disposable.
- New give-away pens at the front desk to avoid reuse of pens by multiple people.
- The office is thoroughly cleaned every evening according to CDC guidelines.
- There are multiple air purifiers in the office suite
- In-house laundry service
- According to CDC guidelines, the building has hand sanitizer by the elevators and is cleaned daily by a janitorial company.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.